- On approval the application the joining fee and annual membership fee are payable by the applicant. The Pro-rata portion of the annual membership fee is applicable for membership for the balance of the financial year.
- The Membership year runs July 1 – June 30.
- The Committee may refuse an application for membership in its absolute discretion and without giving any reason.
- Any member may resign by giving written notice to the Secretary
- Cessation of Membership will occur if the annual membership fee hasn’t be paid within 3 months after an invoice for the fee has been issued
- A person who ceases to be a member has no claim, monetary or otherwise, upon the Association, its funds or its property and no entitlement to a refund of any annual membership fee which has been paid
Cancellation & refund policy
Registration cancellations must be sent in writing to the Conference Organiser and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration cancellations received up to 30 July, 2022 will receive a full refund, less $100 administration fee. Cancellations received between 1 and 13 of August 2022, will receive a 50% refund less a $100 administration fee. Cancellations received on or after 15 August, 2022, will not receive a refund.
Registrations are transferrable up to 26 August, 2022, at no charge. Amendments after this date will incur a $100 administration fee.
Due to patient confidentiality, there will be strictly no photography or recording of lectures, or any visuals displayed on the conference screens, throughout the conference.
The speakers, topics and times are correct at the time of printing. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Organising Committee reserves the right to delete or alter items to the Conference Programme.
This course does not represent training in Rhinoplasty. Surgeons performing Rhinoplasty should be fully trained.
While attending the conference you may be photographed. By registering for the conference you agree to these photographs being used for promotional purposes.